bitcoin hoy precio www.survivalprep.net Catchment Sensitive Farming works with farmers to produce food in a way which protects soil, air & water. CSF Advisers are locally based to help you make more confident decisions on:?
- Soil management
- Nutrient, slurry and manure management
- Ammonia reduction
- Farm infrastructure and machinery set-up
- Pesticide handling
- Water resources and natural flood management
- Local environmental priorities
- Land management
- Agricultural transition, including grants
To get in touch with your local CSF Farm Adviser visit?GOV.UK/catchment-sensitive-farming?to find the email address of your local team.??
Catchment Sensitive Farming is led by Natural England, in partnership with Defra and the Environment Agency.? Since 2006, CSF has worked with around 24,000 farms and helped farmers take more than 80,000 positive actions to reduce diffuse water and air pollution.?